White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Milk
Author: My Wholesome Happy
Recipe type: Beverage
An indulgent twist, dairy-free, and refined twist on chocolate milk.
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 3.5-4 ounce white chocolate bar, dairy-free if necessary
- filtered water
- pinch of salt
- Place the nuts, dates, and vanilla bean in a medium bowl. Cover completely with filtered water. Allow to soak 8 hours, or overnight.
- Drain off soaking water and add nuts, dates, and vanilla bean to a blender along with 3 cups of filtered water. Blend on high until completely blended.
- Using a nut milk bag or cheesecloth, strain the milk from the pulp and return milk to blender.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or by using a double boiler.
- Add melted chocolate to blender with milk and blend until combined.
- Milk will keep covered in refrigerator 3-5 days. Shake before serving.