I used to buy coffee creamers like they were going out of style. Every new flavor made it into my cart the second I spotted it perched inside the grocery store cooler. That is, until I gave up artificial sweeteners. Since then I have not been able to stand those flavored coffee creamers. They taste like pure chemicals, and that’s because not surprisingly, They are!
- Iced Coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Whisk the heavy cream, honey, and peanut butter together in a saucepan set over medium-low heat.
- Continue to whisk until fully combined, and just starting to steam.
- Remove from heat and cool. Mixture will thicken as it cools.
- To serve: Combine desired amount of creamer with iced coffee and stir.